Selena Gomez & The Scene - A Year Without Rain Lyrics

Selena Gomez & The Scene - A Year Without Rain Lyrics

Saturday, July 30, 2011
Selena Gomez & The Scene - A Year Without Rain LyricsSelena Gomez & The Scene - A Year Without Rain Lyrics

Can you feel me
When I think about you
With every breath I take
Every minute
Don’t matter what I do
My world is an empty place

Like I’ve been wonderin’ the desert
For a thousand days (oooh)
Don’t know if it’s a mirage
But I always see your face, Baby

[Chorus:]
I’m missing you so much
Can’t help it even now
A day without you is like a year without rain
I need you by my side
Don’t know how else to find
But a day without you is like a year without rain (oooh)

The stars are burning
I hear your voice in my mind (in my mind)
Can’t you hear me calling
My heart is yearning
Like the ocean is running dry
Catch me I’m falling

[Selena Gomez & The Scene - A Year Without Rain Lyrics on http://mrkayrell.blogspot.com]
It’s like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet
Won’t you save me
This gonna be a month soon
Then you get back to me (ooh Baby)

[Chorus]

So let this drought come to an end
And make this desert flower again
I’m so glad you found me
Stick around me
Baby baby baby (ooh)

It’s a world of wonder
With you in my life
So hurry baby
Don’t waste no more time
I need you near right
There it’s plain
By a day without you
Is like a year without rain (ooh)

[Chorus]

0 comments:

Post a Comment